GWC was established in 1975, and since then has provided person centred supports that are culturally appropriate
and encourage independence within the community.
GWC is a registered NDIS provider and offers services to assist with Social and Community participation,
developing daily living skills and support coordination.
GWC Community Services specialises in supporting people with a disability from a Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) background.
Support for Social & Community participation & daily living skills includes the following:
Support Coordination includes the following:
– Understanding your NDIS plan
– Help you connect with relevant services
– Assist you in understanding your budget
– Providing you with information on how to get the best outcome from your plan
– Assisting you to prepare for your next NDIS meeting
You are more than welcome to come to one of our offices or if it’s easier we can come to you to discuss your needs obligation free.
For more information or to make an appointment call us on our free call number 1800 77 66 42 or send us an email at email@example.com. You can also leave us a message below and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.